|My art is pretty much whats happening in my life+mind|
100 things to draw when your boredHere's a little something I found to help you improve and make you art better.100 things to draw when your bored by Arctic-Wolf101
It's also very fun to do... ENJOY!
Fact: You don't have to make them all, just the ones that interrest you.
1. Draw an image, copy it three times and colour each differently/with different colours.
2. Draw something beautiful.
3. Draw something ugly.
4. Draw fanart of your favourite thing.
5. Draw something with no same colour used twice.
6. Draw a short comic of 3-7 panels.
7. Drawing using only two colours.
8. Cg a drawing, colouring it with three depths of shades and three depths of lighting.
9. Cg a drawing in black and white.
10. Draw an imaginary object.
11. Cg. Scetch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
12. Traditional. Scetch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
13. Cg a drawing using tools that mimic brushes and tools in traditional media.
14. Cg/traditional draw a face, male or female. Design a decorative makeup/tattoo to decorate the face.
15. Traditional inks. C
|this is filled with either fan art, or things that are firkin' AMAZING!!!!|
|i'm fourteen years old and I've only taken art classes once, so you have to give me some credit.My friend TigerLivi, convinced me to join because of the picture i drew of david giuntoli (aka nick berkhardt) and after looking up fan art for three hours, i became convinced to join! Anytime i get a favorite, its like a mini birthday party!|